Recently the CBDT has published the Income Tax Return Form SAHAJ(ITR-I) for the Assessment Year 2014-15, but this Form is in PDF Format. It is most hazard to filling up the all column as Manually, If you have this Format in Excel Format and also if this NEW SAHAJ(ITR-I) can be Automated, so it will be  most easy to fill and Print the Form. For your information that the Income Tax Department have also mandatory this SAHAJ(ITR-I) Must be Print with Color and it must be inkjet Printer.

If you have need this Excel Based SAHAJ (ITR-I) in Excel Format and this Utility have the capacity the calculate and prepare your Tax Return automatically.

For getting this Automated ITR-I in Excl Format for AY 2014-15 just Register this Site and follow your Mail id and activate the link, after Activating the Free Register you can get Download the Utility