As per the CBDT  Notifies Vide Notification no.24/2014 dated 1/4/2014, that the Income Tax Return Form SAHAJ(ITR-I) for the Assessment Year 2014-15 have already published. This Form Made in the PDF Format and also it is mandatory to Print the same in Color ( Black & White Print have not accepted).

As the previous year's ITR-I is now modified and prepare in Excel Format where can found some New Income Tax Section like at Tax Rebate 87A. The Acknowledgement ITR-V have also changed.

As the past few years the www.taxexcel.net have prepare the ITR-I in Excel and which can Calculate automatically your Tax as per the Form 16 which you have already got from your employer for the Assessment Year 2014-15.


This Excel Based Software (SAHAJ(ITR-) can easy to generate and easy to make out of each employee. Just fill the data as required in Input sheet and prepare the SAHAJ(ITR-I) will be prepare just a moment. You can prepare more than 1000 employees ITR-I by this One Software ( One by One).

Download the Excel Based Automated SAHAJ(ITR-I) for the Financial Year 2013-14 and Assessment Year 2014-15